Friday, July 11, 2008

My Noakhali

As a pure Noakhalia I feel always proud. But, often people hate us. They tell me all Noakhalia is a cheater!!!HAHAHA!They are fool, so they think it. But, I think all people of Noakhali is always talent.
Whatever,suddenly I decided to start a blog only for show,how genius Noakhali people is! This is only purpose to start this blog. For this thinking,I register a Domain name: www.mynoakhali.info .Its not a commercial blog. This blog only for show Noakhali people activities & their achievement. Even we discuss here Noakhali tradition & others. If you are a Noakhalia, you may write also this blog. You don't need any experience. I will give all teaching how to write & what you need to write. Just mail me for permission to write this blog. My email is: info@bdprem.com .If any group of Noakhali people want to maintain this blog,I will transfer domain & blog authority that people completely free. Just apply for this domain. But,before taking this domain, you must need to assure me,this will be place where noakhali people activities show only. Not any other matter.
Its completely impossible for me to maintain this blog only myself. So please help me & mail me for permission to write this blog & give me your kind suggestion.

Waiting for all Noakhali people help....

With Thanks

Yousuf ahmed Tuhin
Jhorna Monjeel, Master Para, Maijdee, Noakhali-3800.
Phone: 01915784264
email: info@bdprem.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!I hope,this blog,help people to know more about Noakhali.

With Thanks

Liton, Mul Dhara, Maijdee Bazar, Noakhali.